Saturday, June 27, 2009

First Wedding Cake

My great friend Mallory approached me a while back and asked me to make her wedding cake. I was honored and really nervous. I wasn't sure if I could pull it off, but I definitely wanted to give it a try. I have to start somewhere! I really don't know what I was worried about everything turned out great. I loved the design and the way it turned out. So I've officially done my first wedding cake. My other really great friends from college are getting married in March and asked me to do their wedding cake too! I'm excited it should be really fun!





1 comment:

  1. Hello Jena, I'm Annette one of your star patients! Beautiful cakes! Great job! Update your blog!!!!
    What do you charge for birthday cakes? Say for a child's birthday.

    ReplyDelete